Cats Eye is a man made stone; it carries wonderful light within it and is a great tool to use in colour therapy but I don’t believe it holds any magic the way real crystals do, but some people do, and this is their interpretation.
Cats Eye is said to make its wearer emotionally stable, fortify his spirit and protect from all types of negativity; physical, energetic and emotional. It also is said to strengthen family unions.
Cats Eye is a strength giving stone that will help keep the bearer strong willed during testing times. It promotes concentration and is recommended to students as is assists with studies and remaining focused.
As an amulet it nurtures feelings of love, guards from infidelity.
- Yellow is associated with feelings of self empowerment and intuition.
- Blue is associated with balanced communication and clear speech.
- Orange is associated with desire, sexuality and fertility.
- Green is associated with the heart, love and receiving.
- Lilac is associated with aspects of the higher self, with receiving information from the higher realms, it also has a gentle vibration of kindness.
- Turquoise is associated with speech and the throat chakra, bringing support and warmth to communication, ideal for therapeutic communications.